- Safety is paramount in every working environment and the Dalmec Manipulator is designed with safety as a major factor. All Dalmec equipment meets with European standards on safety and the EC Directives on Machinery. Every Dalmec Manipulator is supplied with a certificate of EC Declaration of Conformity.
- Dalmec Manipulators are specifically designed for the manual handling of loads with the reduction of risk and injury, especially to the back and spine, by using best practises in ergonomics.
- Reliability is important for any manufacturer as downtime can be costly. The Dalmec Manipulator offers the utmost reliability due to expert design solutions and the use of the best quality materials and components. Dalmec have customised pneumatic components manufactured by the best worldwide suppliers.
- With outstanding design capabilities and over 50 years’ experience, Dalmec offer our expertise and up-to-date design solutions. With constant innovations all solutions are designed to ensure maximum safety for the operator.
- Dalmec offer customised and complete solutions in a fully integrated way from the date of contact to design, manufacture, assembly, testing, installation, training and full after-sales service.
- Safety is paramount in every working environment and the Dalmec Manipulator is designed with safety as a major feature. All Dalmec equipment meets with European standards on safety and the EC Directives on Machinery. Every Dalmec Manipulator is supplied with a certificate of EC Declaration of Conformity.
- The Dalmec Worldwide network extends support throughout the world to ensure a continuous and competent support throughout the lifetime of the manipulator. Dalmec offer after-sales service which includes provision of spare parts and maintenance.
- Dalmec Manipulators offer an increase in productivity as operators are able to solely move any product of any weight effortlessly, while at the same time in utmost safety, thereby maximising human resources and increasing productivity.
- Dalmec offers endless possibilities as every Manipulator is the working combination of different engineering solutions, uniquely tailored to suit the particular handling requirements of each individual industrial sector.
BENEFITS OF PNEUMATICALLY POWERED MANIPULATORS
- Compressed air is not hazardous but clean and available in all industrial sectors.
- Pneumatic technology is now established both for development and for logic management.
- Pneumatic components are now standardized and normed, and readily available worldwide.
- Pneumatic components are not affected by vibration, moisture, dust or other external agents.
- Pneumatic components, as opposed to the electronic ones, are not subject to ‘infant mortality’.
- Compressed air allows the storage of an emergency energy supply.
- Air, being a traditional technology, requires basic skills by maintenance personnel.
- Currently compressed air provides the best fluidity when load balancing.
- Single power source means fewer problems of continuity and probability of breakdowns.
- Simple swivel joints provide 360 ° continuous rotation without hindrance for the operator and no risk of cable kinking.